CONFIRMED: Islamic Jihad responsible for rocket misfire that killed civilians at hospital in Gaza
The South African Zionist Federation (SAZF) offers the following footage and facts to all South African media, regarding a number of false statements, inaccurate reports and misguided claims that the Israeli Defence Force (IDF) was responsible for the Al-Ahli Hospital bombing.
As is clear based on the files, links and footage provided below, the terrorist Islamic Jihad organisation was responsible for the misfire.
1. IDF: Briefing by the IDF Spokesperson Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari on the failed rocket launch by the Islamic Jihad terrorist organization that hit the hospital in Gaza City. Attached is the briefing: https://IDFANC.activetrail.biz/ANC1810202362
2. Recording of a conversation between Hamas operatives regarding the Islamic Jihad failed rocket launch on the hospital on October 17, 2023: https://bit.ly/3S4xqiG
3. Visual analysis following the IAF’s examination on the subject: https://IDFANC.activetrail.biz/ANC1810156854
4. Infographic of all the failed rocket launches in the Gaza Strip since the beginning of the war: https://IDFANC.activetrail.biz/1810202309876543672
5. Photograph from the IDF launch identification system on the subject:
Over the last 11 days, over 450 rockets have been misfired by Hamas, Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad militants. Sadly, all 450 rockets landed in Gaza, killing innocent civilians and Palestinians in their wake.