The Israeli Knesset has dissolved (30 June 2022) after a year, with Prime Minister Naftali Bennet at the helm. Yair Lapid has become the interim Prime Minister, until the 5th election (in the last 4 years) will take place in October 2022.SABC News – The Globe, host Tsepiso Makwetla interviews Emily Schrader, Political Analyst, based in Tel Aviv on what this entails.
- Hypocritical ANC stands with pariahs over Israel
- South African government should be condemning, not condoning, Palestinian extremism
- KEY FACTS ON ISRAEL-GAZA FLARE-UP
- DIRCO Minister Pandor places Palestinian agenda over interests of South Africans
- Emily Schrader discusses what’s next for Israel’s Knesset 2022